LinkedIn Workshop Oxfordshire
Because of restrictions imposed by the outbreak of Covid-19 we are delivering all workshops online until further notice.
LinkedIn Workshop in Oxfordshire
Have you joined LinkedIn? Do you have an optimised profile that reflects your brand and business? Do you have a policy for who you connect with? Do you get any business from LinkedIn? If you have just signed up for LinkedIn or don’t really feel that LinkedIn is doing anything for you, join our LinkedIn Workshop in Oxfordshire.
What is covered in the LinkedIn workshop?
During the 3.5 hour workshop we cover:
- Why use LinkedIn for Business
- Create an Optimised LinkedIn Personal profile
- Create an Optimised LinkedIn Company Profile
- Discuss what to say / what not to say
- Develop relationships to drive more business
- Increase visibility using groups
- Use LinkedIn to research your network
- Measure the success of your LinkedIn use
Our LinkedIn workshops are ‘hands-on’ – you use your laptop and will use LinkedIn during the workshop. Groups are kept to a maximum of 5 where possible to ensure that everybody receives individual attention. You will be sent a pre-course assessment to ensure you are registered with LinkedIn and have considered what you want to achieve from your use of LinkedIn.
The next LinkedIn workshop will be: 9:00am – 12:30pm on Friday 14th January 2022. This workshop will be held online.
£99 +VAT per person; including pre-course assessment, handouts and follow up support.