Facebook Workshop in Oxfordshire
Because of restrictions imposed by the outbreak of Covid-19 we are delivering all workshops online until further notice.
Using Facebook for Business Workshop in Oxfordshire
Are you using Facebook for your Social Media Marketing? If you have a page but are not sure what to do next, our public, small group Facebook for Business Workshop in Oxfordshire will help you.
During the 3.5 hour workshop we cover:
- Reviewing the use of your Facebook Page
- Ways to encouraging engagement on Facebook Pages
- How and why to use apps on a Facebook page
- What content to share on a Facebook page
- Creating targeted Facebook adverts for desktop and mobile
- Creating custom audiences to target adverts
- Running competitions on Facebook
- Using Facebook reports
Our workshops are ‘hands-on’ – you will need access to a laptop and you will use a Facebook page in class. You will be sent a pre-course assessment to ensure you are registered with appropriate tools and have considered what you want to achieve from your use of Facebook. Groups are kept to a maximum of 5 where possible to ensure that everybody receives individual attention.
The next workshop will be: 9:00am – 12:30pm on Friday 12th November 2021, Faringdon, Oxfordshire
£99 +VAT per person; this includes all training materials, communication and refreshments.